In Memory of Evelyn Paglini



We are saddened by the news of the passing of Dr. Evelyn Paglini, which happened Saturday night as a result of heart failure. As one of the world's greatest authorities on the occult and witchcraft, she was a well known and much loved figure in the paranormal community, and was a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM and other shows.

I'll always remember the 8 hour long car trips I used to have to make between Harrisburg and upstate New York, and on more than one occasion, the friendly voice and enchanting wisdom of Ms. Paglini made the trip worthwhile as I listened to her guest appearances on Coast to Coast AM. One of my fondest memories is driving alone throughout the lonesome hours of night through the enormous wilderness expanse of upstate New York, frantically adjusting the knobs on my car radio every few miles, trying to pull in a clear AM signal so I could continue listening to the show.

Though I have never met Dr. Paglini in person, these long lonely drives made her seem like an old trusted friend and traveling companion, and I have no doubt that thousands of you also felt the same way.

Rest in peace, Evelyn, and I hope the voice of the Lord has led you home, just as your voice on the radio has done to countless midnight travelers.